Personal Training: 1 Session | 60 minutes
One, Five & Ten sessions are available for purchase.
Our Defined Personal Training program allows athletes an opportunity to work one-on-one with our knowledgeable coaching team to refine or review specialty skills, general technique, and/or lifestyle practices. This is also an excellent option for athletes who prefer individualized attention. Training options include:
- Rehabilitation: Work around limitations and pre-existing conditions.
- Weightlifting: Practice technique to improve lifts.
- Powerlifting: Practice technique to improve lifts.
- Mobility: Receive a personal assessment to understand your limitations.
- Nutrition: Discuss goals and devise a personalized program to achieve them.
- General Review: Review any one or combination of the 9 foundational CrossFit movements.
- General 1 on 1: Experience class programming with personalized cues and feedback.
IMPORTANT: In the NOTES section, please mention your training interests, goals, and your general availability for training. We will follow up to gather additional details and schedule your first session.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or details.